Documentation Site Map
Welcome to the OpenMOLE documentation site map. It's more a list than a map, in fact, but hey, layout propositions of the various pages are welcome!
OpenMOLE ConceptsThey are the three main steps of the OpenMOLE use case
TutorialsThe tutorial page gathers the tutorials and the Market Place with use cases. Tutorials available so far:
- Getting started with OpenMOLE - introductory tutorial with a simple workflow
- Calibrate a NetLogo model using genetic algorithms
- How to build a resumable workflow
Details PagesThese pages focus on a specific aspect of experimenting with OpenMOLE, from scientific methods to code embedding.
- Genetic Algorithms
- Island repartition scheme
- Stochasticity management
- Advanced Sampling
- Native Code Packaging, CARE Task
- Headless version of Netlog model
- GUI guide
- OpenMOLE Domain Specific Language